Let's Talk Gut Health
With people eating today's Standard American Diet (SAD), poor gut function is very common. Just because digestive issues are common, however, does not make them normal.
You've probably heard the term "leaky gut" but did you know that low energy, food intolerances, skin issues, joint pain, indigestion, auto-immune diseases, depression, anxiety, behavioural problems, and environmental allergies, are symptoms that can indicate a gut imbalance?
Want to learn more?
Join me to talk about gut health and get the answers to these questions:
- Gut imbalance - what's the big deal?
- What are the primary contributors to poor gut health?
- What's the best diet for a healthy gut?
- What role do probiotics and probiotics have in gut health?
- Where do I start in re-building good gut function?
"Let's Talk Gut Heath"
2:00 - 4:00 pm
September 23, 2018
Rodd Grand Hotel
Tickets are $20 and reservations are required. For more information or to register, click the link below.